Sunday, June 6, 2010

Learning...

So my routines are figured out! But what good are they if I don't follow them? They won't work without follow-through. The first thing on my routine is to wake up at 5 am. What time did I wake? 8 am! I got Andrew delivered at school and then fell back asleep in bed. I don't understand why I have such a hard time with waking up early. It's weird too because when I get just a few hours of sleep I can get up without a problem. When I go to bed at a decent time and get a full nite's sleep I have an awful time in the mornings. Why is that I wonder? Another issue I have that I have is that I always seem to lose my motivation after I eat-in the afternoons. So what am I suppose to do, don't eat and get no sleep? I can't live like that, especially being prenant. Hmm, I need to figure out a solution to these two issues and quickly! The only thing I've come up with for the sleeping issue is to go to bed late, get up a few hours later, and just take naps during the day. I'd be getting my sleep but it would be broken up. Actually, this idea might take care of both problems! I would nap in the afternoons after I've lost my motivation and hopefully gain it back after I nap. Hmm it's an idea that's for sure! It just means that I would have to redo my routines again. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment